Mühlbach [Milpa]

Detail of the 1821 cadastral map (archive of Luigi Piller Cottrer - Sappada).

Photograph showing the laying of the first stone of the municipal and scholastic building in Mühlbach, the 23 of May 1907
(Archive of the Ethnographic Museum - Sappada)

The chapel of the Sacred Heart with the old Crucifix and the uphill slope called Milparane, around 1910
(Peratoner archive- Venice)

The Mühlbach village between 1900 and 1920
(Peratoner archive- Venice)

The Way of the Cross chapels in a wartime postcard
(Archive of Antonio Genova - Pieve di Cadore)

The star-shaped flower-bed of the garden in front of the City Hall in the 1920s
(Archive of Luigi Piller Cottrer - Sappada)

Milpasènders house in the 1920s
(Archive of Luigi Piller Cottrer - Sappada)

Mühlbach [Milpa]