Mühlbach [Milpa]

Kolvàri

[The Calvary Complex]

Mühlbach Village - Mühlbach valley

Class Type C.2

Date: 1824

Catalog 6.01

The Calvary complex consists of: a large chapel, located in the Bach village, with a representation of Jesus' agony on the Mount of Olives (Mèlgòrte - cat. 5.02); a series of 14 chapels marking the stations of the Way of the Cross; and a small summit church near which there are three crosses representing Jesus between the thieves. The path winds up the Eastern side of the Mühlbach valley to end at the Calvary church.