Cima Sappada [Zepódn]

s'Gràntnmaindl

Cima Sappada Village - Meadows near the bend of the Piave River, North of the residential area

Class Type C.3

Date: 1905

Catalog 15.06

Niche chapel dedicated to the Infant Jesus of Prague, built as an offering by Ièrghe Pachner s'Gràntn from Cima Sappada. All of his previous children had died shortly after birth and the life of his newborn, Emilio, was also in danger at the time. After the consecration to the Holy Child of Prague, little Emilio fully recovered and the couple had another child who also grew up without any health problems.