s'Znzn Haus

Detail of the Western side

Surviving stretches of the balcony on the West side
by the exits of the corridors on the second and third floors.

Surviving stretches of the balcony on the West side
by the exits of the corridors on the second and third floors.

Stone architrave above the Western door,
with the date of 1808 carved between the initials of the owner, G. H.

Detail of the eastern side, covered with round-shingle siding

Northern view
In the foreground: the annexed masonry chapel added in the early 1800s.

Decorative elements on the Northern side.

s'Znzn Haus