Zepódarkirche [Church of St. Oswald]

SW view

Main altar

Vault of the presbytery

Inscription painted on the keystone of the presbytery arch
"DEDICATIO AECCLESIAE / CELEBRATVR / DOMINICA 2DA AVGVSTI / 1753"

Main Altar altar-piece

Fresco of the Virgin Mary in Heaven, on the vault of the presbytery

Crucifix (end of the 18th century)

Jesus crucified between the Virgin Mary and St. John the Evangelist (Southern wall)

St. Joseph and St. Anthony of Padua with the Most Holy Trinity (altar of the Northern wall)

Baptism of Jesus (Stained-glass window, 2000)

Annonciation (Stained-glass window, 2000)

Departure of the pilgrimage from Luggau (Stained-glass window, 2000)

Commemorative plaque honoring Father Cherubino Fasil, O.F.M. (1867-1922)

Zepódarkirche [Church of St. Oswald]