Tjlar Haus / Stol

SW view

SE corner, with the eastern side addition

Eastern view, with the lateral expansion on the foreground

Construction date (1766) carved on the roof-top beam (Photo by Mr. Luigi Piller Cottrer)

Detail of the SW corner - beams joints

Detail of the western side: Point of connection between the balcony and the cross-sectional corridor

Detail of the eastern side: The balcony around the eastern expansion

Detail of the SE corner

Protrusion of the base of the facade

Beams visible under the plaster of the eastern side

Beams visible under the plaster of the eastern side

Detail of the eastern side: niche with the cereal drying racks

Detail of the eastern side: niche with the cereal drying racks

Detail of the eastern side: small cylindrical masonry pillar

NE corner of the hay-loft

Carved supporting element, in the shape of a small column, on the NE corner of the hay-loft

Small window of the storage room containing the trestles used to dry the hay (rckln)

View of the western side

Detail of the western side

Fretwork decoration on the planking protruding from the western side

Iron grating of a ground floor window (western side)

Tjlar Haus / Stol